Sunday, November 19, 2006

big weekend

Next weekend, while I am home for the break, I am going to record as many people as possible. So far I think I will be able to interview:
Gary
Roland
Marianne
Gerry
Jill
Justin
my mom
grandmama

I am going to start small. I am not sure if I have a meeting at Plymouth State because I have not received any confirmation but that could be very useful. The process is starting to get a bit confusing and I am not exactly sure what my role in the project will be.

Last week during my phone call with Frumie we talked about the possibility of using the brainstorming ideas as part of the Tilosten grant that the city is seeking to provide North American Dismantling with ideas for development. I was actually quite surprised that my ideas might be considered and was a little bit wary of the situation partly because I know that I will not be in Berlin next year or much at all this year to discuss them or develop them. I had to make it clear that I was unable to make a long term commitment.

I also now keenly aware that my blog is being read by someone other than my mother. Hi MOM! I think it is great but I was a bit surprised to get responses from both blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home