Thursday, December 07, 2006

Future plans

After the crit, I began thinking more about how the project will actually be implemented. At first, we (as a class) were focusing on site and creating work that was more site specific so I started this project with those ideas in mind. As the project has developed, it seems clear that in my case, time is of the essence and is more important the physical location of the project. With that said, I think the next step for this project would be to contact the others who are working on similar things and put together a show.

While I was teaching, I put together a student show at the Northern Forest Heritage Park, and although it was poorly attended by the students, it was not that difficult to put together. That space would be too small for this show although I think the location is excellent.

I am slightly hesitant to get myself into something like this right now (meaning thesis semester) but I think I will be able to share the work with the other people who have been so interested in a creative voice during this process/time in Berlin.

I would also like to hire a programming to finish the tiny program I started that would create a web showing visitors connections to the mill. Like the paper, this would be another form of a guest book that would display the names of those who came to the show and fillled out the form.

If I attempt to put this show together I would like to talk to:
Andre Belanger
Barry Kelley
John Gallus
Katie Kelley
Roland Simard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home